STYLIST || The Why & How
Why hire a stylist?
Recruiting a stylist is no longer a privilege kept for the rich and fabulous. Hiring a stylist is an offering available to anyone in need of a time saving and/ or money saving, personalised customization of their wardrobe, ultimately leading to a more efficient lifestyle.
A stylist is there to:
- help you revamp your style,
- help you redefine your image,
- help you better curate your closet or
- help render you “special-occasion-ready”
Some women are clueless about their desired appearance, but they are very aware of their habits, hobbies, lifestyle, tastes & priorities, which all should definitely mould a wardrobe. A busy schedule dictates the need for an expert that can suggest looks that correspond to these lifestyle factors.
How does it work?
When you choose to invest in yourself to permanently change the way you approach your clothes and your wardrobe, the process will start with a choice of
- A Style Evaluation
- A Style & Colour Evaluation
- A Wardrobe Overhaul
- A Personal Shopping Experience
The process starts with:
- Contact us for a personalised quote. Upon accepting the quote we will forward your invoice for payment. Once we receive your proof of payment, you will receive a 10-page questionnaire via email (to be completed & returned to us at least 5 days prior to your consultation
- Your 1st consultation is a 1 to 2 hour session over coffee or wine. We’ll ask you to accept our invite to your new client, personal style board from InBloom/ Madeline on Pinterest
- After our session together you will receive a follow-up email with:
- A summary of our meeting/ session,
- A one-pager with theory on your figure type & styles to wear/ avoid (if you chose to have the colour evaluation included, your report will also have a one-pager with theory on the use of colour),
- A page with general principles on good fit, clothing care & other important notes with regard to your style/ lifestyle in general (if any),
- Your personalized shopping list and
- Your homework
- For some the process ends here; for others who chooses to include a wardrobe overhaul, we’ll book the 2nd session where we will continue onto your wardrobe and get it organized & capsuled. We’ll add items to your shopping list if any items need to be replaced or if we identify any gapfiller-item(s) that should be included
- Again, for some the process ends here; should you wish to book a 3rd session where we go shopping together, OR you may prefer to send me to the shops by myself to buy for you. On these fun shopping trips, you will receive continued guidance with regard to style & fit, colour and outfit combinations.
Please request a personalized, obligation free quote from email@example.com as we customize our services to meet the needs of every client. You can also view our services here.